One of my Client, a Chinese (PMA) Automotive Company which located in Deltamas, Cikarang is looking for Process Equipment Engineer Supervisor with details below:
- Develop safety procedure and audit of process equipment’s, and conveyor mechanical for safe operation, lockout placard, equipment visualized work site safety, and conduct training for engineers and maintenance team.
- Develop equipment management, to ensure process equipment technology and conveyor within the performance and application requirements, including PM / TPM / spare parts policies and standards, maintenance records, health monitoring policies and failure contingency plans, annual equipment maintenance and renovation and rehabilitation programs, equipment skills training, organize or participate in equipment maintenance, alteration, and update.
- Affiliated with maintenance team for the process equipment failure handling, equipment maintenance work carried out, PM / TPM implementation of technical support, organization and implementation of CIP, QC, check of the PM / TPM implementation, review of the technical feasibility of long-term measures PCR.
- Involved in new product project, preparation for technical solutions and SOR assessment, project installation phase issue tracking management, equipment commissioning data review and acceptance checks.
- Responsible for organizing the analysis equipment running status, an annual updating and transformation equipment maintenance plans and programs, and to apply for budget approval. Responsible for organizing the preparation and review of the implementation and acceptance of technology projects SOR, organize project, equipment use and maintenance team training.
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or other relevant
· Able to Speak English
· Maximum 40 years old
· Undergraduate: having more than three years of equipment repair, maintenance, or more than 5 years’ experience in similar work experience.
· Graduate: having more than 1 year equipment maintenance, maintenance, or more than 2 years’ experience in similar work experience.
· Have expertise of all the devices in paint shop of car manufacturer, have led the team to planning and implementation of equipment management and maintenance projects.
· Have expertise of conveyor mechanical.
· Proficient computer skills, the ability of the system to all skilled application programming software and monitoring software. The basic two-dimensional and three-dimensional mechanical design software operational capability.
· Fault diagnosis capability, mechanical troubleshooting capability and summary ability, familiarity with basic region / system process, have the basic process quality inspection and control ability, predictability and control equipment preventive maintenance detection technology.
· Good equipment technology project SOR (specification) write, budget, system design, installation guide, commissioning and organizing the implementation of the acceptance.
· Can use GMS tools for device management and maintenance work.