JAC International is the world’s top ten recruitment consulting firm. We were established in 1975 in the UK and has been successfully placed more than 8000 candidates across 3000 companies in Indonesia.
At the moment JAC Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of our respected client who is world’s leading provider of diesel engine and turbo machinery, and we are currently seeking for a professional who could fill the position of O&M Electrical Engineer (Specialized in Medium-Speed Diesel Engines) to be based in their head office in Jakarta. The job requires a highly driven individual
To accomplish challenging tasks such as:
1. Manage and perform Electrical & Instrumentation/Control Daily Operation & Routine Maintenance activities according to the O&M plan.
2. Prepare / develop Operation planning according to the Company standard, cover but not limited to the manpower, tooling, etc.
3. Prepare / develop Routine & Predictive Maintenance procedure (such as calibration procedure) according to the Company standard.
4. Prepare / develop O&M Report in accordance to Company standards.
5. Perform trouble shooting in case of any operation disturbance
6. Ensure that the work is executed according to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
Skill and experience required:
1. Graduated from reputable university or polytechnic majoring in Electrical/Instrument/Physics engineering background.
2. At least 5-years proven experience with diesel engines both marine and power plant application.
3. Familiar and experience in Operation & Maintenance as well as trouble shooting
4. Experience in Engine – Generator set commissioning is also an advantage
5. Age max 35 years
6. English fluency both oral and written
7. Willing to travel
8. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
9. Holding an O&M certificate from Competencies Certification Body would be a value added