Our client is a German fine writing instrument company and a manufacturer and supplier of writing, artist, and engineering drawing instruments. The firm was founded in 1835 and produces a large variety of writing instruments, including drafting pencils, propelling pencils, professional pens and standard wooden pencils. It also produces plastic erasers, rulers, compasses and other drawing/writing accessories.
The position holder will be the responsible project manager for setting up a plastic pencil factory in Serang, Banten, including new building and infrastructure, technically and monetary. After having this project successfully realized the employee will take over the position as Production Manager for the plastic pencil factory. In both functions the candidate will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Clarifying technical machine specifications with several suppliers overseas
· Managing the technical interfaces between different suppliers
· Leading construction subcontractors and monitoring the progress of the construction works
· Steering the project to meet monetary and timing targets
· Coordinating the internal project team members
· As a production manager: Leading workforce and technicians of the newly established plastic pencil production
Qualifications and Requirements:
IMPORTANT: POSITION WILL BE IN SERANG, BANTEN. Willing to be placed in Jl. Raya Serang.
· Education: University Degree (Bachelor or Master) major in industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering
· More than 3 years’ experience in the field of plastic extrusion
· Experience in leading complex projects
· Ability to analyze and solve problems and to initiate continuous improvement
· Responsible personality
· Structured work approach
· Hands on mentality
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Willingness to travel overseas, also for longer periods up to 4 weeks
· Profound IT user skills (MS Office, SAP, etc.)
· Good command of English (Oral and Written)
· Good command of Indonesian (Oral and Written)
Note: For further information, please contact Aaron Lopez (+62)87880593600.