Our client is a leading mobile platform enabler in Asia Pacific. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in 9 countries, it supplies Mobile Enabler Software Platform and Content to Mobile Operator, Enterprise, Retail, and Consumer directly.
The company started in 2002 and has a team of 150 people with more than half work force in product development. Its key technologies include Messaging, Data Trans-coding, Data Visualization, Web, WAP, and Apps Store Management. These key technologies later developed into many mobile applications and platforms that meet the needs of Retail, Healthcare, Enterprise, Government, and Security sector.
Today, our client solutions have empowered organizations across different industries around the globe. After successfully launched retail and enterprises business solutions last year, our client is ready to introduce the patent-pending Flash Message technology that enables Telco to seamlessly reach-out customers regardless their mobile device platforms.
Digital Product Manager
· Develop and implement product strategies for Android mobile apps (iOS is optional)
· Help to develop product requirements and roadmaps
· Coordinates with engineering, marketing and other teams for product launch
· Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
· Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
· Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
· Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
· Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
· Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile software development and web technologies
· Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BS/MS degree
· <32 years old