About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic and fast growing Supermarket chain company (a part of local conglomerate group in Indonesia which is firmly established) offering expanding stores in apartments, hospitals, office buildings, and university campuses. As an aggressively expanding business plan worldwide and now in Jakarta, a need has arisen to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their management team
1. Supply Chain manager is responsible for the forecasting and replenishment processes associated with distribution centres and store replenishment. The manager ensures processes, relationships, and working activities with
2. Internal Teams (Category, Sourcing, Store Operations), Transportation, Field Teams, and Distribution Centres run smoothly and cost effectively.
3. Achieving expectations of inventory replenishment, service levels, in-stock performance and inventory turns at both the warehouse level and store level.
4. Perform and oversee all logistics functions relating to orders; track all PO's from order creation to dc receipt, ensuring appointments made; scheduling with warehouse and internal operations, ensuring reschedules as required, handling all shipment related inquiries including overages, shortages, damages, rejections and returns.
5. Promotion Management: Partner with Operations team in accurately forecasting sales and inventory order needs for promotions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): supply chain analysis, supply chain functions, logistic and warehouse management, logistic arrangement, logistic control, Warehouse And Inventory Control.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field (e.g. Food retail /FMCG / Supermarket / Trading businesses) is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Reporting directly to Board of Commissioner
- Supervises 80 employees (e.g. Purchasing, Warehouse, Cashier, Drivers (Fleet Staff), and Back Office)
- Directly Supervises 1 Supply Chain Management Supervisor
- Manages 30 outlets (Office Buildings, Apartments, Hospitals, and Campus Buildings)
- Area span Greater Jakarta Area and South Tangerang