· Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years working experience in mechanical , electrical and programming
· Knowledge in PLC and C++ programming is an added advantage
· Knowledge in robotic applications or other automated systems.
· Good communication skill with English speaking, reading and writing.
· Efficient time management in the sense of result improvement.
· Willing to travel outstation/oversea with short notices
· Able to work under pressure, long working hours and on weekend (if necessary)
· Positive attitude and team player
· Proactive attitude and strong customer focus
· Possesses own transport