Our client is a world leader in industrial robot technology for all types of industry from Malaysia and does not has office in Indonesia is currently looking for:
Local - Indonesian Service Engineer (Works on self-employed based and yearly renewal of contract)
Status: 6 Months’ Probation to Permanent Employee
Job Responsibilities :
· Provide regular maintenance field service, pre-sales , post-sales engineering support and product consultation (spare parts and robots)
· Follow up with customer and open eye for new investment that customer may undertake in service and engineering related to robot
· Prepare service report and update service documents
· Escalate service problem and take ownership of problems until they are resolved
· Manage customer expectations by quick, clear and accurate delivery of pro-active service, information and responses to customers
· Ensure all service and projects meet planned time, planned cost and customer requirement.
· Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years working experience in mechanical , electrical and programming
· Knowledge in PLC and C++ programming is an added advantage
· Knowledge in robotic applications or other automated systems.
· Good communication skill with English speaking, reading and writing.
· Efficient time management in the sense of result improvement.
· Willing to travel outstation/oversea with short notices
· Able to work under pressure, long working hours and on weekend (if necessary)
· Positive attitude and team player
· Proactive attitude and strong customer focus
· Possesses own transport