Business Line Manager Motor Vehicle Industry - Indonesia
In line with our ambitious growth targets and huge potential of the Indonesian automotive market we are now looking for a highly qualified, experienced, and motivated Business Line Manager for the Motor Vehicle Division. If you have a passion for anything and everything automotive, and you want to be part of driving transformation in the market, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead and be part of a dynamic team in one of the most challenging and exciting markets in the world.
Reporting to General Manager CC SEA, you are expected to ensure ACTA is a world class supplier to the automotive industry, with a market leading customer value proposition.
The priority is to delivery sustainable, profitable growth and ensure we become and remain “First in Mind, First in Choice” in all of customers in Indonesian automotive industry.
You mission is to significantly grow the business In Indonesia, by increasing sales, profitability and market share.
In this challenging position, your responsibilities amongst others will include:
- Accountability for revenues, profitability and market share (full P&L)
- Leading and managing the Business Line MVI.
- Developing and implementing overall market strategies.
- Leading, coaching and motivating the local Sales & Marketing organization.
- Strengthening our market position including extending market coverage and penetration.
- Control and follow-up of company targets.
- Cooperate with another business lines in order to increase the total business and maximize profitability for Atlas Copco.
- Develop a world class sales organization to effectively cover the market.
- Develop and manage an aggressive growth strategy.
- Secure that customer satisfaction is used as business driver in all that we do.
- Key account management and international project coordination.
- Developing and maintaining up to date market intelligence.
- Market mapping of customers and business potential.
- Use CRM (Cloud 4 Sales) as a key business tool to drive development of sales volume, value & speed thereby improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure implementation and compliance to Business code of practice, HR policies & Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) initiatives within your team.
Knowledge and Experience requirements
We are looking for a hands on, dynamic person with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales leadership role with a proven track record in successful sales achievement. The candidate will have experience within the automotive sector, and is willing to develop and implement an aggressive growth strategy. You should have proven strong leadership skills, a strong customer orientation and prioritize achieving results.
You shall be -
- Technically and commercially oriented.
- Comfortable working at all levels of within customer organization.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate with standard office systems.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Dynamic, result oriented and self-motivating personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Good organizational, planning and follow up skills, proactivity & ability to prioritize
- Team player and open minded personality with ability to listen to people
- Strong customer and quality focus with ability to keep commitments seek feedback and continuously drive customer satisfaction
- Strong leadership skills and experience with leading a team is a must
- Strong conflict resolution skills, ability to cooperate and communicate efficiently with colleagues and partners at all levels
- You must be able to coach, develop and motivate a team and lead it into new achievements.
- You must have a genuine interest in growing the automotive business which holds tremendous growth possibilities.
Country and city description
You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.