Are you an ambitious industrial sales engineer who wishes to be part of our professional Tools team? Are you prepared to develop within the Territory, an aggressive, cost effective, flexible and profitable sales effort for the Division’s products in all our key markets, with a particular focus on Electric/Pneumatic Tools, Assembly Systems and Accessories? Then you are the person we are looking for.
This will be a satisfying role in which you will be responsible for the areas of sales, market share and budget, plus the management of information.
Reporting to Business Line Manager, main responsibilities for this position include:
- Sales of the Industrial Tools range to General Industry customers in the designated area
- Aggressively exploit the designated territory to identify new target customers and new sales opportunities
- Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, line trials, seminars, WTL, line audits, solution presentations to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to orders
- Develop and enhance good working relationship with all key accounts in the area, potential customers as well as internal colleagues in order to grow the business in the region
- Analyse and provide timely, accurate market information to BLMs, such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationships with customers and MTBs
- Cooperate with customer and project team in customer project, collect customer’s needs, analyse the application and provide solutions to satisfy customers with values
- Report timely and accurately
- Continuously improve job required competence, personality and behaviour
- Cooperate with service, project and marketing to achieve customer satisfaction,
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdues,
- A fair amount of traveling within the region will be necessary
- Excellent sales record from similar position selling high quality products to Industrial users
- Previous experience from working in a foreign company is a plus
- an understanding of territory management and sales call planning relative to achievement
of sales targets
- the ability to achieve sales targets through value based selling skills
- Manufacturing or Automation sales experience, although not essential, will be well regarded
- Able to operate Microsoft Office Applications
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of several brand names range of products is preferred (e.g. Atlas Copco Group, Apex Tool Group, Ingersoll-Rand, Stanley Black & Decker, Uryu and Bosch)
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in the Industry.
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Target oriented
- Team worker
- Customer focus
- Planning & organizing
Country and city description
Our client is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The Group delivers sustainable solutions for increased customer productivity through innovative products and services. Founded 1873, the company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 170 countries. In 2010, Our Client had about 35 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 70 (BEUR7.3).
Our Client's Industrial Technique business area develops, manufactures and markets industrial power tools, assembly systems, aftermarket products, software and service. It innovates for superior productivity for applications in the automotive and aerospace industry, general industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and vehicle service worldwide. Principal product development and main manufacturing units are in Sweden, Great Britain, France.
Our Client's Tools and Assembly Systems General Industry is a division within its Industrial Technique business area. It markets hand-held electric and pneumatic tools, assembly systems, software and services to the automotive industry worldwide. It also offers global project management for multinational customers. The division is head quartered in Stockholm, Sweden.