Business Nature : NGO - Research
Company Location : Sentral Senayan II, South Jakarta.
Working Hours : 08.00 – 17.00
Employment : 1 year contract, then considered to be permanent.
Provides information about ERIA research and programmes by managing the daily activities of ERIA’s information Centre and supporting ERIA’s communications team.
Under the supervision of the Communications Supervisor, the Assistant will design, plan, and implement internal and external communication strategies aimed at increasing the general knowledge and interest in ERIA’s research and programmes, as well as informing stakeholders and wider audiences about the work of the Institute.
In particular the Assistant will perform the following tasks and activities:
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the Information Centre including assisting visitors to find relevant publications.
· Organise and maintain active archive of all ERIA publications.
· Manage the publications section of ERIA’s website, including uploading all new publications to the website, writing short summaries of the research, and deciding which publications to highlight every week.
· Update RePEc information.
· Manage procurement procedures necessary for the Information Centre.
· Contribute to the production of communications materials for various activities and events, including content for the website and social media about ERIA’s research.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Information and Communications Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Understanding, Process Improvement, Data Processing, Reporting Research Results, Networking Knowledge, Presenting Technical Information, Written Communication, Operating Systems, Reporting Skills, Client Relationships, Documentation Skills:
· The ability to manage websites and social media tools.
· English which is the predominant working language at the Institute.
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including the ability to manage priorities, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· The ability to work in a proactive and autonomous way.
· A proven record of successful work with wide range of target groups.
· Creativity and innovative thinking.