Our client is one of the leading companies in livestock feed industry in Korea.
As the ambitious challenge, they are going to set up a new corporation in Serang, Indonesia.
It has a monthly 40,000 ton of feed based factory and they are drawing a plan to launch two more factories which are able to produce 1 million ton of feed annually in Indonesia by 2025. Most of all their company will be a comprehensive food company which can provide the livestock feed to human food.
In their big picture, they want to hire appropriate Purchase specialist who will be leading the raw material in the optimal price.
The open positions is Deputy General Manager.
The specific job description is like below :
* Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
* Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
* Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms|
* Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
* Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
* Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking|
* Assess, manage and mitigate risks
* Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
* Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
* Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
* Work experience in same industry
* Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
* Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
* Solid judgement along with decision making skills
* 10+years’ experience in a purchasing role