Our client is a Japanese company with sales office in South Jakarta, engage in Electrical Construction Materials trading.
Currently they are looking for a suitable candidates as
1. Logistic Assistant Manager.
1. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
2. Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle
3. Liaise and negotiate with manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
4. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times,transport costs and efficiency
5. Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routed and delivery process
6. Resolve any arising problems or complaints
7. Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
8. Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
9. Maintain metrics, and analyze data to assess performance and implement imporvements
10. Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, any field.
- Required skills: strategically plan & manage logistics-warehouse-transportation-customers, liaise and negotiate with manufacturers+retailers+consumers, keep track of quality+quantity+stock levels+delivery times transport costs, resolve any arising problems or complaints, comply with laws+regulations+iso requirements, Maintain metrics+analyze data to assess performance & apply improvement.
- Required language: English
- At least 10 years (up to 15 years) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
2. IT Business Process Staff
1. Bachelor degree from Information Technology or relevant
2. Holds 3-4 years experience at same position
3. Good understanding of ERP Architecture, functionality, integration API and configurations
4. Ability to understand/gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions
5. Good knowledge of integration techniques provided by Oracle and integrating third party applications using Oracle technologies is preferred
6. Knowledge of Java or XML or OOD methodologies is a plus
7. Excellent soft skills and strong communications skills is required
Our Candidate information is strictly confidential and we will handle it with care. If you think you fit the above requirement, please feel free to apply us your complete CV with recent photo in Microsoft Word format and latest education certificate in pdf. to firstname.lastname@example.org