Responsible for developing and maintaining sales strategies for AC product to meet organizational objectives. Manage/operate and find the new account to meet the company budget and keep closed relationship to customer/Dealer, understand the market conditions, understand and preparing competitor data and implements sales plan. Manage nationwide activities and all relevant.
*Remarks: AC = Room AC business mainly (future develop light CAC area), Sales channel: B2C and AC specialist
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual sales plan for the company.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of sales plans.
- Plan and administer the company’s sales budget and keep cost in control.
- Customize materials according to specific sales or customer requirements.
- Supervise sales team in each area
- Build and develop a sales team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
- MBA/Bachelor in Marketing/Management from top university or related
- More than 8 years experiences as AC business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent Inter-personal Skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Flexible and open to changes and able to manage multiple tasks in restricted timeframes
- Be able to take critical decisions and handle stress
- Team leader, persuasive and innovative
- Fluency in English
- Thriving at Microsoft office (Power point/Excel/Word)
- Logically and analytically minded
- Detailed oriented
- Numbers friendly
- Professional and serious for the work at hand, but easy to work with and is able to have fun
- Diligent in work; immediately responsive on all matters
- Have initiative
- Love and enjoy all things about sales and AC Business