Our client is a Local manufacturer of quality educational and vocational training equipment. Their product line ranges from pre-school through senior high school including vocational school. Our client which located in Bogor is currently looking for:
Responsible for ensuring the products meet the established quality standards including reliability, usability and performance.
· Monitoring the production process from the beginning of the process to the finished goods.
· Smooth the finished product / finish goods.
· Perform sampling per stay (Retain).
· Create daily process observation reports.
· Implement quality assurance standards.
· Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards
· Prepare sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection system plans, implement and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure the quality of the finished product.
· Documenting internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
· Investigate customer complaints and non-compliance issues
· Collecting and compiling statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system to develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive measures.
· S1 or D3 with minimum 5 years’ experience in QC / QA.
· Have knowledge of QA tools, concepts and methodologies
· Experience in industry-specific testing
· Experience with the implementation of corrective action programs
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
· Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
· Auditor Certification, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement, Lean & Six Sigma and testing experience are advantages and value.
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills - oral and written
· Data collection, management and analysis
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Planning and organizing
· Consideration and decision making
· Customer service orientation
· Team work