· Develops the local activities for the project in Indonesia by building a relationship with all level (especially higher level) of personnel in Indonesian Authority such as, but not limited to, PLN, MEMR, MOF.
· Coordinates and negotiates with relevant stakeholders as the first point of contact for the project and reports to the GM and PM.
· Assists the management of project include planning, coordinating, organizing, scheduling, and monitoring work and project progress
· Initiates in conducting researches, meetings, and reporting to sponsors and Directors about actions and implementing schedules as well as consultants’, suppliers’ work progress
· Supports to build the business development planning, proposing strategy, and vision to the Directors to deploy plans, strategy as well as activities of company
· Engages and maintains active liaison with developers/sponsors, consultants, contractors and related government bodies.
· Prepares, checks the details (especially in Indonesian) of the commercial agreements and facilitates the negotiation and closure these commercial agreements
· Prepares and manages a business development budget to accomplish plan goals
· Updates all business development activities on day-to-day basis and provides information relevant to pricing, terms, policy, and marketing strategy in connection of Indonesian power market.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Directors.