· Provides a high level of property maintenance knowledge.
· Position has overall responsibility for maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection.
· Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation.
· Develops and implements strategies that will deliver products and services, which meet or exceed the needs and expectations of guests and employees while maximizing the financial performance.
· Responsible for maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
· Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.