· Getting the material goods & services for the best price and value to meet the business needs and to maximize business efficiency & effectiveness.
· Conducting purchasing transactions with integrity, business ethics and in conformity with the prevailing Procurement SOP.
· Proactively improving procurement processes or SOP and suppliers selection process.
· Managing and negotiating existing purchase contracts to obtain a continuous efficient and effective purchasing processes.
· Identifying new suppliers : agreeing delivery, discount and payment terms, favorable pricing and negotiating purchase contracts.
· Establishing strategic relationship with key suppliers who are aligned to the company’s needs.
· Working with local and international suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and effectively.
· Managing the Procurement Division to motivate, coordinate and coach the Procurement Team to purchase the best quality of goods for the best price and purchase terms.
· Evaluating and managing the suppliers performance periodically and establishing measures or action plans to resolve the non-performing suppliers.
· Building strong working relationships both internally within the departments in the company and externally with the suppliers