JAC International is the world’s top ten recruitment consulting firm. We were established in 1975 in the UK and has been successfully placed more than 8000 candidates across 3000 companies in Indonesia.
At the moment JAC Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of our respected client who is Indonesia’s Mining Company, and we are currently seeking for a professional who could fill the position of Human Resource Manager to be based in their head office in Jakarta. The job requires a highly driven individual
To accomplish challenging tasks such as:
1. Provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a workforce.
2. Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
3. Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy.
Skill and experience required:
1. Bachelor degree in related field.
2. Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development. Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
3. Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa and English
4. Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources professional in Mining industry