JAC International is the world’s top ten recruitment consulting firm. We were established in 1975 in the UK and has been successfully placed more than 8000 candidates across 3000 companies in Indonesia.
At the moment JAC Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of our respected client who is Indonesia’s Coal Mining Industry, and we are currently seeking for a professional who could fill the position of Human Resource Supervisor to be based in their head office in Jakarta. The job requires a highly driven individual
To accomplish challenging tasks such as:
1. Develops and administers human resources programs and policies including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety.
2. Ensures human resources strategies align with organizational business goals.
3. Hiring and retaining employees, developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies.
4. Set performance standards for tasks, jobs and roles of the employees.
5. Assisting the company to archives company’s goals and objectives.
Skill and experience required:
6. Bachelor’s degree in related field.
7. Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa.
9. Minimum of 5 years of experience in the human resource field in Mining related industries.