Our client is a IT System Integrator company located in Central Jakarta seeking a talent for ERP Sales
- Build client base of the product/service by doing market searching, creating qualified sales leads through networking or marketing activities such as conducting business seminar, attending business event, etc.
- Get and manage customer’s information, including customer’s potential risks, budget, decision maker, etc.
- Promote the products and services from preparation and delivery of sales literatures, show business presentation or software demo, respond to customer inquiries, and follow up the activities.
- Prepare proposal documents (including quotation, proposal, draft of agreement, etc.), arrange internal review and submit to the client/prospect.
- Explain, get feedback and negotiate the contents of the documents, including scope of services, terms and conditions, closing conditions, etc. with the customer and follow up until (sales) close.
- Always keep in touch with Technical Team/Project Team and collaborate with them to arrange kick-off meeting, monitor the project, handle complaints and make sure the execution of the project stay on track until the project close (user acceptance & payment closed).
- Manage the after sales process (after services) as well as maintain and improve relationship with the existing client (by continuously and constantly contact and visit the customer) to get new business opportunity (yearly maintenance, extension modules, etc.) or referrals from them.