- Mantain relationship with existing clients
- Open New clients (Distributors, wholesalers, dealers and retailers)
- Negotiate with clients.
- Get orders from clients
- Educate and train the clients
- Optimize the sales in our clients
- Making sure clients respect our commercial conditions
- Monitor price in the market
- Monitor correct display of products in the market
- Provide information about motorcycle events
- In charge of social media accounts (Instagram and Facebook).
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience in Sales Department (same as above) for at least 5 years:
o proven experience developing a distribution network (distributors, wholesalers, dealers or retailer).
o Not interested in people working for retailers/shops selling to end user.
· Experience in motorcycle sector would be very much appreciated (not mandatory)
· Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Good in Speeches / Presentations, etc.
· Minimum to have diploma (D3)
Gender & Age:
· Male with minimum of 27 years old
· Driving License would be apreciated (not mandatory)
· Fluent English
· Skilled with Microsoft Office (specially “Excel” program).
· Motorcycle Lover (not mandatory)
· Keen to travel around Indonesia 2 or 3 weeks during a month.
· Keen to do some administrative/office tasks
· Jakarta area residence
· 8,000,000 to 12,000,000 IDR Monthly Gross Salary (Basic Salary + PPH21) depends on candidate value.
· Telephone allowance
· When travelling (visiting clients or other events), the company will provide food, transport and accommodations.
· Individual Private Medical Allowance