- Developing and implementing HC strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Responsible for Human Capital Function (HC Services – Payroll and HC Development – Recruitment, Training) and team achievement.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the HC programs and processes including performance management, succession planning, training program, on-boarding and others.
- Responsibilities include the development of strong partnerships with business leaders and coaching and developing new leader.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Proven track record in Telecommunication industry would be a big advantage