Our client is a Multi-National Packaging Coating & Paints Manufacturer is currently looking for:
Technical Service Representative (BATAM)
· Support CIB and their subcontractor for technical support in Batam to promote our proposal to convince competitor
· Regularly support CIB and subcontractor on site
· Make the weekly report for visiting
· JPI project execution
· Provide training program
· Solve all problem in paint
· Update competitor moving
· With particular focus on Caterpillar OEM facilities and key subcontractors in Indonesia:
o Responds to questions and concerns from customer regarding product lines and general operations.
o Provides technical direction and assistance customers on the use of product lines.
o Serves as an operational advisor to customers by applying general quality tools and analytical concepts to assist with improving product quality and efficiency.
o Serves as a liaison with sales by interacting with line and management personnel, developing a complete understanding of needs and operations, and providing observations and leads to sales.
o Performs account management activities by facilitating new or recurring orders, developing relationship with management, and resolving problems in conjunction with sales personnel.
· Age between 25 to 45
· Minimum Diploma Degree in Technical or Chemical Engineering.
· Experience in Technical Service supplying coating to OEM company (General Industrial Preferable).
· Good paint problem solver.
· Background from technical service in the coatings and paints industry.
· Friendly and motivate person.
· Computer knowledge and able to speak & write English.
· Detail oriented.
· Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
· Formal dress
· Car – Office Facility provide by company
· Basic Salary.
· Year End Bonus