Technical Support Engineer
On behalf of our respected client, a National Sole Agent for European brands electrical equipment. We are currently recruiting for the position of “Technical Support Engineer” to be based in South Jakarta.
Our client has over 15 years of experience in distributing electrical equipment throughout Indonesia, concentrate on products and its line of services. The company imports and distributes the products and services to Power Plant, Contractors, Builders, Power-Generating industries. The main client is State Owned Power Company.
To strengthen the energetic team, they are looking for a skillful Technical Support Engineer who possesses:
1. Electrical Engineer graduated from a reputable university/S1 (preferably ITB/ITS) or Equivalent major in Low Current or Power Electrical or related fields with experience in Modem/Radio Frequency/SCADA System;
2. Or min. D3 with longer field experience (i.e., in PLN projects)
3. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in project or trading company dealing with electrical industry (Transmission and Distribution);
4. Good IT skills are necessary and an understanding of HTML is required;
5. Computer literate (MS Office & Internet Explorer) is a must;
6. Able to communicate in English, both oral and written, in-view of relations with foreign companies;
7. Able to multi-task and work under pressure;
8. Good time management, organized and structured;
9. Well administration, organized/structured, clean and discipline;
10. Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills;
11. Highly motivated, willing to learn progressively throughout the career due to the nature of the industry.
- Providing technical support and/or field implementation support for existing projects;
- Provide Customer Training/support for existing projects as well as prospective ones;
- To assist Sales Engineers/Technical Commercial Engineers on after-sales support.