One of our client, a Japanese company engage in investment of energy business, currently looking for Business Development (prefer experienced in Power Infrastructure).
Office location: Jl. Jend.Sudirman – Jakarta
This position will be responsible for day to day Business Development activities such as:
- Business Development of Gas & Power Infrastructure investment Business
- Business Development:
+ Exploration of new opportunities of Gas & Power Infrastructure
+ Information gathering regarding Gas & Power market, tender information
+ Meeting with potential customers, partners, contractors and reporting
+ Market research and analysis of Gas & Power sectors
+ Data collection, data analysis, market analysis
+ Support of commercial and technical study, project management
+ Documentation of tenders, preparation of necessary documents and reports
+ Support of negotiation regarding contracts and commercial conditions
- Daily assistance of Japanese General Manager (English speaker)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skills: project experience of developing power plant (combustion type), project experience of developing petro-chemical plant, project experience developing gas liquefaction/gas processing/fertilizer plant, business development also analysis of gas & power infrastructure investment, meeting with potential customers + partners + contractors & report, Market Research also analysis of Gas & Power Sector (include tender information).
- Required language: Fluent English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
If you are suitable for this position, kindly send us your updated CV in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org