Our client, located in Equity Tower at SCBD, is a Thailand-based Independent System Vendor technology company that provides mobile-banking applications solutions to Indonesian Banks. Attractive package, remuneration, and training will be provided.
Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager
- 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experiences in software development
- Good project management, team leadership and sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications, customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and proactively in managing multiple teams with multiple projects.
- Have a knowledge in various project management frameworks (PMI, Agile Development, etc) is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is mandatory
- Lead planning, development and implementation of projects including participate in the design and testing phases, follow a defined project management methodology.
- Coordinate project plans to meet the goals and priorities of the organization
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with clients to determine their interest and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-module to solve problems and implement changes.
- Present oral and written reports defining plan, progress, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.