- Develop, supervise and motivate the Legal team to ensure high quality of work, good internal services, and talent strength.
- In-charge of all assigned legal affairs.
- Provides legal and some strategic advice to stakeholders at various levels of the organization (including leadership and department heads) on relevant subjects to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and protection of company’s interests.
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on all kinds of agreements.
- Delivers adequate legal support (templates, advice, and risk management, subject matter knowledge) to accelerate and underpin the expansion of company strategy.
- Provides legal support on various matters to relevant teams in contractual negotiations to achieve the most advantageous and/or beneficial legal and commercial terms of the Group.
- Assists in developing and delivering training and legal risk management initiatives to relevant departments in strategically managing legal risks (e.g. Business training, legal updates, etc.).
- Helps to implement best-practices in compliance, contracts management, data protection and risk management.
- Assists with delivering cost-effective handling of existing litigation and disputes to protect the Country's best interests, including timely and accurate reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree in Law
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is requires for this position
- Understand Corporate laws, Criminal laws (KUHP, KUHAP), Civil laws (KUHP Perdata, KUHD, etc), labor laws and industrial disputes, Legal writing skill, Strong problem solving, negotiating skill, Legal drafting, master in operating Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Trust, Influence, Dynamic presentation, good communication skill, initiative, self-discipline, responsible, positive attitude, self-management, relationship building, have good interpersonal skill and good analytical skill, adaptability