- Managing HR deliverables across People Search and Development functions and ensure that they are carried out effectively, in line with Sea’s organizational goals
- Drive sourcing projects and utilize creative sourcing techniques to ensure a sustainable and continuous talent pipeline
- Management and execution of all HR processes including but not limited to onboarding; exit clearance, performance management; employee relations; benefits enrollment and administration; and reporting
- Identifying, evaluating and improving existing HR processes and initiatives through the understanding of our firm’s business requirements and regular consultation with internal staff at both senior and junior levels
- Implementation of learning and development programs at different stages of their careers
- Ensure career development and retention by managing a range of non- phone activities for agents, including workshops, call center cross- training, incentive programs, eLearning courses, knowledge reinforcement and brainstorming sessions
- Passionate about people management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous in execution and strong analytical skills
- A team player who is able to work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Creative, adaptable and enjoys solving challenging problems
- Willing to go the extra mile to deliver results consistently
- Professional competency in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- 3-5 years of working experience. No prior HR experience is required though relevant experiences will be advantageous.