· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Prepares special financial reports / management report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Preparing report to regulator, such as: BI and OJK.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Review documents financial transactions.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.