TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER
a. Have a number of years of experience within the Training Department
b. Has experience in conducting basic / soft skills training
c. Has experience in working with blue collared employees
d. Will have some similar industry experiences – hospitality, F&B, Mining, Oil & Gas etc
e. Good communication, presentation and team work
1. This position will be responsible for Mapping (and subsequently tracking & updating) the Yearly Training Plan in consultation with key business process owners.
2. This position will maintain a record of all training conducted and follow up on a regular basis with the locations to ensure training is conducted and completed as per the Yearly Training Plan
3. They will work with the Operations and attend training sessions and provide soft skill training when necessary
4. On an ad hoc basis they will work with the Business Development department to provide training matrix for new business and may also be invited to attend meetings with new / current clients from time to time
5. Our client has workforce of +/- 1700 employees most of which are blue collared employees so the training must be customised to suit this target audience
6. The role will be based in Jakarta (or Balikpapan if they are from Balikpapan) and training will be provided in our regional office as well as some time spend in one or a number of our remote locations so this person must be willing to travel & stay at our locations for a period of time and must be mobile.
7. Whilst the HR team will be there to support, it is our expectation that this person must be a self-starter and takes the necessary initiative to conduct their job with minimal supervision
8. This role will report into the Head of HR. However will have a dotted reporting line into the Company Director and will work closely with the Operations Teams across the country