- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models then provide solutions either using an ERP system or other workarounds
- Translating clients’ business requirements into detailed system requirements
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Producing project feasibility, costings and schedule reports
- Deliver demonstrations of our system to clients
- Provide technical expertise of ERP solution (Configuration / Customization / Upgrade / Maintenance of ERP system).
- Working closely with colleagues, vendors and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Overseeing implementation of a new system to ensure quality including data migration
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules and scenarios for complete systems
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project
- Working as ERP Technical Consultant at least 5 years.
- Possess skills of Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations development skill; SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, IIS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.