Our client is a Multi-National Pump Solution currently looking for:
Team : GAS Service Team
Focus Area : Service
- Report to Area Service Manger (with functional reporting line to local Managing Director/General Manager
- Responsible for all service activities within Indonesia. Focus and responsible for growth, management and expansion of service business. Ensuring alignment and compliance of all service strategies and policies within the company and service organization
· Formulate and develop one service organization covering all Service Excellence processes, including but not limited to Warranty and claims handling, spare parts supply, repair service for all brands build on own existing facilities and Authorized service workshops, and develop clear qualification process for service partners.
· Develop own service activities complying with Group and Regional Service Standards & Requirement
Long Term Plans:
· Responsible for implementing a five-year strategic service growth plan for the country that supports the regional strategic planning approach and enabling the delivery of exemplary performance.
Short Term Plans:
· Responsible for short-term plans and budgets being created and delivered within the agreed organizational frames of reference.
· Responsible for developing teams of highly skilled service technicians and Service Partners and building relationships with the company most important customers, ensuring the company creates exceptional relationships with these key customer groups.
· Responsible for creating a sales and marketing plan to grow the service revenue for approval by Area Service Manager, Regional Service Director and the Area Managing Director.
· Responsible for ensuring a common price policy and cash flow for service activities and spare parts/kits in accordance with the requirements of the region and aligned with local market conditions.
· Responsible for ensuring the right amount of spare parts stock is kept.
· Responsible for creating In-House service operations to maximize revenue and profits by using our own staff.
· Responsible for using technology to add value and efficiency to our customers’ business by managing their pumps.
· Builds a strong partnership with User sales leaders throughout the company and facilitates collaboration between sales and service teams, consequently contributing to a positive customer experience.
· To carry out any other works or instructions by superior.
· Responsible for good relationships with customers, service partners, suppliers, the local communities, business/industrial associations and other important relevant stakeholders of the area.
· Responsible for developing the investment roadmap to meets its operational requirements and creates a world-class working environment and provides a market leading service offering.
· Preparation of annual investments budget and to seek approval as part of the budget cycle and are to comply with the appropriate authorization guidelines and tender processes.
· Whenever possible, all purchasing decisions should rest with Group Purchasing. When this is not possible, area/companies’ purchasing decisions should conform to local best practice in accordance with Group Purchasing policies/guidelines.
· Responsible for creating a framework within the area that ensures systems, processes and procedures conform to the established concepts of User Excellence.
· IS systems are to be operated in line with Group IS policies.
· Work with IS to deploy our service management system SAP CS and selling service concept
· Jointly responsible for ensuring the team meet the appropriate employee satisfaction/motivation metrics.
· Creates a pool of both high-performance and succession-ready employees to facilitate operational and growth targets.
· Tests innovative organizational and service business models in agreement with Group/Area management.
· Responsible for the recruitment, selection, retention and termination of the service teams in accordance with the Group Policies and local laws and requirements when applicable.
· Responsible for appropriate service training and educational levels across the service organizations.
· Provides financial reporting for service activities in line with Group and Regional reporting guidelines and deadlines.
· Responsible for monthly reports providing the service sales, operational and economic status of the company to be submitted to the Area Service Manager & Regional Service Director.
· Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering and an additional Degree in Business. Or significant proven experience in similar role with a strong financial knowledge
· Service Operations Management in a large organization
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Aligned with User Values and Purpose
Key Performance Indicators:
· Companies Service P&L and balance sheets
· Service Sales Growth and replacement pumps
· Customer Satisfaction (Service)
· Employee Motivation (Service)
· Business Excellence
· Receivables / Stock
· Internal Compliance