• Administer the employment function, which includes recruiting and screening of applicants, facilitating the use of any temporary employment agencies and managing the job posting system for candidates in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
• Assist in the development and implementation of all Strategic HR management programs, including Performance Management and Talent Management
• Assist in managing worker's compensation and benefit plans
• Responsible for guidance to all employees to insure consistent adherence to HR policies, procedures, and practices.
• Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support, and internal management consultation as they related to the Human Resource function
• Coordinate, facilitate and/or assist in all training activities within the facility (i.e. safety compliance, orientation programs, job knowledge, and leadership performances).
• Developing HRIS System and maintain all personnel records in accordance with related requirements and payroll system integration.
• Promote working together with all departments to build continual improvement within the company.
• Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
• Minimum bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR generalist experience
• Fluent in English
• Having good knowledge of Labour Laws, Income Tax, and BPJS (Kesehatan and Ketenagakerjaan)
• Outstanding knowledge and experience with HRIS System
• Must have skills in critical thinking, organization, and problem solving
• Ability to assume ownership, work independently, effectively multitask and prioritize and achieve results
• Excellent communication (verbal and non-verbal) and interpersonal skills