· Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project;
· Managing Risks and Issues;
· Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the perfect execution of projects;
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Civil Engineering/Architecture (GPA at least 2.75);
· Could communicative effectively both in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
· Experience in managing projects for property, plantation, power plant, refinery and similar industries;
· Excellent leadership skills.