· Managing stores/inventory to be aligned with menu cycle;
· Ensure adequate stock at all times;
· To get menu cycle approved by clients and ensure 100% compliance;
· Organize and manage employees to ensure all services à dine in and packed meals, laundry, housekeeping and any other services are provided consistently on a daily basis;
· Meet regularly with the client representative on-site and action any issues that require to be addressed;
· Responsible for the day to day financial performance;
· Ensure all health and safety practices and procedures are followed on site.
· Relevant experience within same background and/or industry;
· Good understanding of catering, laundry, housekeeping operations in a remote location;
· Able to manage multiple contracts and co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders.