A Japanese trading of machinery parts in Kuningan - South Jakarta is looking for Exim GA HR Staff
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Provide Efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearence on overseas deliveries.
- Fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment.
- Keep track of shipment payments and receivables.
- Track shipments and communicate with sales dvision about package's progress.
- Handle all office premises operation day by day.
- PIC BKPM / LKPM report (online)
- PIC for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) and BPJS Kesehatan.
- Arrange reservation for ticket, hotel, car, courier, golf, restaurant, etc.
- Maintenance (with agent) for validity and expired for all expatriate members (IMTA, KITAS, VISA, EPO, etc.).
- Maintenance stationary, sundries and plant.
- Maintenance billing of telephone.
- Maintenance office assets.
- Maintain good relations with building management.
- Receiving guests from all sales person who come to office (Sales from Hotel, Travel, Insurance, Manpower Agent etc.).
- Support all members at the company and Japanese staff during their visit to the Indonesia's office.
- Support Public Relation division from the Head Office for goods and office matters.
- Keep office tidy and clean (will be assist by vendor).
- Send letter to vendors and customers (if any)
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintenance and record employee medical claim.
- Record employees' annual leave.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skills: EXPORT & IMPORT, general affairs, human resources activities, PIC BPKP/ LKPM report (online), PIC BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) and BPJS Kesehatan, Maintenance validity & expired for expatriate members(IMTA-KITAS-VISA-EPO-etc.).
- Required language: English
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuningan, South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
If you are interested and suitable for this position, kindly:
send us your updated CV in Microsoft Word format (our system proceed only the Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com