One of our client is a Japanese company engage in trading of machinery for POWER PLANT Business. Currently they are looking for suitable position to be Key Account Manager.
- Mechanical background with more than 5 years in power plant experience with some commercial knowledge
· Understand the company's technologies, solution, promotion tools which available
· Able to use Words, Excel, PPT effectively.
· Able to write communicate Indonesia language, English
· Having strategic way of thinking
· Having negotiation and communication skills
- To be able to work independently and taking lead to manage the outage activity. Able to travelling.
- Support the company for Commercial & General Affairs such as Tax Exemption List, Insurance, Transportation, Custom Clearance, etc.;
- Participate in the company's Globalization activities as the company’s representative, whenever required;
- Learn the company's way of thinking, behaviour and make use of it into actual business;
- Any other assignments required from the Company.
With external (customers)
- Understand the customer values, business challenges and their organisation
- Understand customer maintenance & budget planning, cycle
- Foster relationships with customers at all levels (station and HQ) and visit customers periodically
- Develop and drive strategies, solutions and proposals for each opportunity for the benefits of customers with THE COMPANY’S technologies and solutions in considering of market competition position.
- Take initiative in negotiations with the customer with agreed terms which benefit to both parties
- Attend Meetings with Customers as Representative of the Company.
- Collect necessary data, info and VOC (Voice of Customer) for Service Business activities, and to forward this information to relevant persons/parties such as but not limited to management, engineers and commercial staff in the Company/etc.
- To support invoicing and payment collection from customer.
With external (The Company’s HQ, other The Company’s subsidiary office)
- Understand The Company’s HQ organisation, function of each sections, key members of each section especially related to Service.
- Understand the line of communication, commercial approval process, tech approval process, TA dispatching process.
- Understand The Company’s working culture, work practices, key documents used.
- Communicate with HQ, mentor office for strategy approach which is benefit to local office and customers.
- Take initiative in SBU (Service Business Unit) team to support planning and implementing the sales activities;
Within internal office
- Update internal documentation, including Outage schedule, Target Projects List, Customer Profiles
- Prepare annual budget with support from Technical Support Engineer (TSE), Contract Administrative (CA), Senior Manager/ MD
- After securing the order, plan, review, coordinate and execute the project in outages, manage the project within the project budget. Identify needed resources for the jobs.
- Overview the lead time delivery of spare parts, labour, TA’s arrangement for outage work execution with Contract Administrative (CA) and Technical Support Engineer (TSE). The role is NOT to be involved to all steps, but to monitor and deliver the related documents/parts and others to Customers in timely manner;
- Review and coordinate schedule of outage works activity, internally and externally for the outage work execution.
If you suitable and interested, kindly send us your updated CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com