· Composing and developing market and liquidity risk management policies and procedures as well as tools (such as VAR, PVBP, cash flow, interest rate gapping, and stress testing) and information system in accordance with the prevailing external regulations and internal policies
· Recommending relevant market and liquidity risk management standards and practices for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and control, in accordance with the Branch’s size, business complexity, and risk appetite.
· Monitoring the implementation of market and liquidity risk management strategy approved by the Branch’s Management.
· Providing independent assessment related to market and liquidity risk management for every proposal of the Branch’s new products and/or activities.
· Providing the Branch’s Management with independent and timely market and liquidity risk profile assessment.
· Punctually submitting regular market and liquidity risk management reports required by Bank Indonesia (such as Quarterly Risk Profile Report) and/or Head Office.