Our client is a Multi-National Automation company which located in BSD - Tangerang; currently looking for:
· Reports to the Vice President responsible for Indonesia
· Identifies & qualifies project opportunities in Indonesia
· Provides a winning strategy, cadence and periodic updates to the VP and the SEAT Business Unit Teams
· Provides accurate and punctual booking forecasting on Indonesia Project and specific actions by monthly
· Leads from the local Indonesian front, regulatory bodies, EPCCs, PMCs, and end users, and work closely with the Global Project Pursuit Teams and Business Units
· KPIs – numbers of projects won (local and global), and total Emerson value for the projects
· Effective management of communication and coordination with in country sales channels, global sales channel on key projects, cross-divisional project pursuit and related project sales strategies
Secondary Responsibility on Country Management:
· Provides leadership as the country leader for Indonesia
· Works closely with the Local Business Partner and distributors in Indonesia to meet the country financial and non-financial objectives
· Devise a plan and strategy to grow the Indonesian market given the vast opportunities within the vast geographical territories within Indonesia
Skills & Qualification:
· Strong business management and customer orientation.
· Financial and commercial knowledge to travel as needed.
· Strong people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good planning/priority management.
· Strong team player