- Bachelor’s degree/B.Tech (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with some supervisory
- Architect related certification would be an advantage
- Experience with three or more of the following areas: Java/C++/object oriented programming - XML exposure - RDBMS (any Oracle, Informix, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase) - Unix or NT - EAI, middleware, or other integration experience - E-commerce, web servers (Netscape, Microsoft) or web application servers - CRM (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive...) - ERP (PeopleSoft, SAP, Baan, Oracle Applications, JDE) - E-Commerce (Broadvision, ATG, B2B or other) - RosettaNet - MRO Procurement, Supply Chain, or logistics business process reengineering/strategy. WebMethods. Tibco, SeeBeyond,Vitria a plus.
- Understanding of webMethods (or equivalent such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion, etc.) including internal Architecture, Integration, Business process management, Event Processing or API management with an ability to leverage these in the development cycle.