Electrical Technical Support Engineer (Power Plant; LV, MV, HV)
Advertised on : 03 Jul 2019 | Closing date : 01 Oct 2019
Job Reference : 11706
One of our client is a Japanese trading and services company engage with Power Plant. They are looking for suitable personnel as Electrical Technical Support Engineer.
- • Electrical background with more than 5 years in power plant experience (thermal/ combined cycle/ hydro/ geothermal) either in design, O&M, power station construction, warranty experience
• Understand power distribution in LV, MV, HV, main component/ equipment in power stations.
• Experience in maintenance, trouble shooting
• Able to understand SLD (single line diagram), schematic diagram, protection scheme
• Able to use Words, Excel, PPT effectively.
• Able to write communicate Indonesia language, English, Japanese (advantage)
• Having strategic way of thinking and good communication skills
• To be able to work independently and taking lead to manage the outage activity. Able to travel.
• Motivated, proactive and ability to work hard
• Aptitude in engineering
• Enthusiasm to learn about new technology and engineering know how
• Learn this Company’s way of thinking, behaviour and make use of it into actual business;
• Any other assignments required from the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skills: Power plant, Geothermal / Thermal / Combined Cycle / Hydro, Power Station Construction / Design / O & M / Warranty experience, Power Distribution in LV (Low Voltage) MV (Medium Voltage) HV (High Voltage), Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of electrical in power plant, understand SLD (Single Line Diagram); Schematic Diagram; Protection Scheme.
- Required language: English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Available for permanent status.
(A) With external (customers)
- Foster relationships with customers and visit customers periodically
- Attend Meetings with Customers together with Key Account Manager as Representative of the Company.
- Attend trouble shooting, understand the technical issues and feedback to internal or HQ for solution.
- Collect necessary data, info and VOC (Voice of Customer)
- Support Key Account Manager for technical promotion with customer.
(B) With external (TSB HQ, other TSB subsidiary office)
- Understand TSB HQ organisation, function of each sections, key members of each section especially related to Service.
- Understand TSB working culture, work practices, key documents used.
(C ) Within internal office
- Update internal documentation, including Outage schedule, Target Projects List,
- Review and coordinate schedule of outage works activity, internally and externally for the outage work execution.
- Understand the customer values and their organisation, foster relationships with customers at all levels, Attend Meetings with Customers as Representative of the Company, Report discussion results at Meeting (write Minutes of Meeting) to the Company, and when necessary and/or appropriate, also to Toshiba / TIC (Daily)
- Develop maintenance strategy and strategic inventory for Customer, and drive strategies, solutions and proposals for each opportunity for potential sales (Daily)
- Filtering the opportunity and focusing on higher order opportunity to meet yearly sales target. (Daily)
- Customer VOC, feedback to internal operation and group companies (Daily)
Customer Enquiries/Tender/Bidding/Service supply/Spare parts replenish
- Prepare Preliminary Project Summary, DOR for specific service job. Filter and lead the team to prepare timeline, distribute work to meet the tender submission. (Daily)
- Review, compile and proceed internal for Customer's RFQ on spare parts. Discuss with KAM, TSE and PJE if the enquiries involved service scope (ie machining work, TA services)_(Daily)
- Review technical scope, clarification with Customer and prepare technical scope. Advise and review with commercial group to complete the Customer enquiries/tender requirements. (Daily)
- Customer auto generation/replenish spare parts enquiries follow up until submission of quotation. (Daily)
Engineering for Outage Job / site execution (start from after order received)
- Service job - Update Project Summary sheet & DOR, prepare DOW & kick off for outage jobs, overview on job progress including TA status, engineering status and customer's outage windows movement. (Daily)
- Engineering and site work schedule, internal verification and external verification with vendor (Daily)
TA request sheet Compilation, follow up on TA dispatch status, TA work scope compilation and corresponse with dispatch office's person in charge (Daily)
- Compile on Outage reports (TA , daily log etc), update on actual TA work scope etc. after completion of each outage in Server (Daily)
- Overview and coordinate for site facility (Daily)
- Safety assurance, safety induction coordination and overview on each plant's requirement. (Daily)
- Outage Schedule update, TA forecast compilation and share to Group Companies (Monthly)
Troubles / Engineering Activities
- Q&A on Customer's Technical enquiries/trouble shooting (Daily)
- Prepare maintenance activity target base on O&M recommendation in Manuals, review TTIL, ECS etc to advise KAM generate business strategy, proposal to Customer. (Daily)
- Ensure that all engineering tasks are completed professionally and to Toshiba’s high quality standards. (Daily)
- tools/inventory/Cabin condition and calibration record review (Quarterly).
If you are suitable for this position, kindly send your updated CV in MIcrosoft Word + latest education certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org