One of our client is a Japanese engineering consulting firm located in Central Jakarta currently looking for suitable candidate to be Office Manager.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Manage Contract Amendment, Price Escalation.
- Manage Accounting - timely record & report present cash-flow status & estimate future status.
- Control Invoice submission to the Client/Payment receipt's status
- Distribute received amount to JV partners & timely pay for the service provided by foreign/local experts.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operations requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Communicate with Local Consultants and Foreign Consultants for Mob/Demob
- Take care of Foreign Consultants' entering/exiting Indonesia, and assist residential problems
- Monitor Letters (incoming, outgoing, related letters, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skills: general administration & affairs (include arranging VISA + KITAS + etc.), general accounting, managing invoice to client (consulting fee calculation to charge the clients), managing joint venture distribution, policy making (designs and implements office policies & how to measure it), completes operational requirements (scheduling - assigning -following up result).
- Required language: English
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Project Site (Jakarta) & Monday - Saturday (rearly on Sunday).
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Contract position available.
If you are suitable & interested for this position, kindly send us your updated CV in Microsoft Word format (our system only recognize this format) to firstname.lastname@example.org