Our client is One of a Marine contractors, A pioneer in the development of Japan's waterfront.
- Develop various civil/ structure activities and preparation of deliverables (e.g layout and location plan, datasheet, calculation, material take off (MTO), etc)
- Ensuring engineering, design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, specifications, procedures; comply with standards, specifications, health, and environment safety and other related regulations being implemented by the government
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with compliance requirements (e.g contract procedures, client, and projects standards (as the quantity, quality, cost, and schedule)
- Responding to reports, request for information, and communicating change orders
- Diligently collaborate and coordinate with other discipline engineering team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience (Fresh Grads are welcome to apply) in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a capability to operate structure software (STAAD Pro) - is a Must
- Good communication skills
- Required language: English (Written and Verbal)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Work Location: SUBANG, WEST JAVA