- Lead & Guide and supervise site document control team with an overlap function.
- Receives, distributes, scans, stores, controls, monitors and sends all types of project documents such as correspondence, technical drawings, procedures, etc. for both, hard and soft copies.
- Distributes hard copies of technical drawings to the discipline users, subcontractors, customer and partners.
- Maintains document status and tracking logs.
- Controls retrieval of documents.
- Archives inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Receives Quality Surveillance Reports (QSR), Requests for Information (RFI), Non Conformance Reports (NCR) and similar from site management staff, vendors, subcontractors, partners and customer and processes and tracks requests / reports via corresponding tracking logs.
- Processes all in/out site correspondences and maintains correspondence log.
- Tracks drawing revisions, records and updates drawing control log.
- Suggest and improve existing communication, document management procedures if deemed necessary.
- Help & perform site admin function whenever needed.
- Performs any other tasks as delegated or requested by line or project superior.