- · Implement the yearly and monthly Commercial Actions Plans of the Company.
- · Developing and implementing company sales programs, promotion and strategies to achieve volume, business growth and profit plan while expanding market penetration.
- · Finding and developing sales and market shares by looking for new potential customers by vertical market (Retail, Government, Corporate, QSR , Education etc).
- · Update all project opportunities from access, Spec-in and Award to BRM (Business Relationship Management) LG Pipeline control online system.
- · Manage, motivate and develop internal sales team and distributor sales sta to review new pipeline and opportunities also analyze for monthly sales target to help them improve their performance and productivity, weekly meeting.
- · Develop and maintain strong relationship with distributor principals and distributor sales personnel to establish a level of mutual respect and participation in strategic business practices between the principal company and distributor.
- · Listening and react to customer requirements and presenting products specially in information display product Hospitality TV and Monitor Signage to make a sale.
- · Negotiating on price, delivery, contract, and product specification with customers and company.
- · Conduct sales training for system integrator partners on regular basis, training to include latest information about update product information and technical.
- · Monitoring distributor financial health in terms of capability to invest in market or to fund the company growth expectation.
- · Maintains professional and technical knowledge by learning and training about new product by the newest update from company.
- · Giving a good after sales service by doing follow up of any claim and complaint from distributor, second tier partner and end customers.
- · Continuously monitor and evaluate competitive activity in the sales territory, including make sales reward program, new product launches, tech seminar activity,pricing actions and strategies.
- · Report regularly on the market situation, competitors movements, results of our actions, sales opportunities and other assigned tasks to HQ and RHQ
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
· Required language(s): English (both verbal and written).
· At least 4 year(s) of working experience in B2B Sales Project, or such from company that produce display product
· Having experience selling Commercial Signage (Information Display).
· Having a communication skill and high analytical skill
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Power Point and Excel
· Good in communication, fast learner, have attention in detail, influencing others, initiating action and information monitoring.
· Has a good attitude, hones, responsible, integrity and good interpersonal skill.
· Must be open and able to learn new systems and have a desire to improve process