The role is to lead the development and maintenance of professional relationships with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to provide comprehensive medical and clinical support as well as medical/scientific insights to achieve desired local objectives for Santen’s products.
Product Strategy, Development and Marketing Support
· Develop and lead the implementation of agreed upon local medical plan for all products, pre-launch and commercial phase, in Indonesia.
· Works closely with local marketing to pro-actively contribute to product or brand strategy and development plans, ensuring that Indonesia’s medical plan is in line with the regional medical strategy.
· Identifies unmet needs or data gaps in relation to Santen products and be able to translate it into relevant clinical studies in Indonesia.
· Provides medical input to the development of impactful medical education messages and materials as well as the review and approval of all medical communication materials to comply with relevant regulations in Indonesia.
· Facilitates the generation and dissemination of medical and clinical information to internal and external clients, including requests related to medical issues, practice trends, literature, etc as appropriate.
· Creates literature summaries, clinical quick guides and/or white papers in support of field sales in conjunction with the local product and marketing teams.
Stakeholder Management and Engagement
· Proactive field medical work to engage with KOLs, MTLS, or key prescribers in order to develop insights in the therapeutic areas, various products and to influence their clinical practice.
· Supports the identification, development, maintenance and alignment of a network of leading MTLs/KOLs/key endorsers, other important customers and stakeholders, including professional organizations.