We are assisting our client, that located in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang, which currently looking for :
Strategic Planning Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
· Using the existing strategic planning framework, collaborate with the General Manager to develop strategic plans for the factory’s functional organizations.
· Develop metrics and actionable recommendations that will provide ChingLuh – Buyer Division with critical data points for decision making.
· Facilitate and drive the conversation to set and regularly review annual objectives for all functional areas determined by the General Manager.
· Drive ChingLuh – Buyer Division strategic plan through the entire organization.
· Collaborate across factories and between departments to ensure strategic alignment and resource allocation.
· Be the chief communicator/storyteller.
· Be curious. Ask the difficult questions.
· Work in close partnership with Factory General Manager
· Collaborate with full Factory Functional Organization.
· Reporting directly to Sr. Operation Strategist.
· Included in group Strategic Planning and group Operations meetings/projects as required
· Follow company program :
o Compulsory to comply and supervise all OHS regulations, culture and programs (including ensuring work tools in accordance with standards), energy, quality, environment
o Identifying, reporting, conducting reviews related to OHS programs (Occupational Accidents, OHS Audits and improvements), energy (including energy use), quality and environment (solid waste, water, and chemicals).
· Candidates must be aware about Safety and Health and make it be their priority.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree and a background in business or other relevant areas is highly preferred
· Required language(s): English
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Have knowledge and understanding of operation strategist, planning & organizing, project management, improvement management, vission mision company and safety, HSE, energy and quality in work place
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Ability to navigate ambiguity, Systems thinker, Communication expert, Data Synthesis Skills
· Trust, Quality of Work/Accuracy, Willingness to Learn, Positive Attitude, Initiative, Accurate, Creative Thinking, Relationship Building, Upgrade, Influence
WORKING CONDITIONS :
Working days : Monday – Friday from: 07:30 to: 16:30 / 17:00
Annual Leave : 12 day per year (after work 12 month), and special leave 2 day per month
Department : strategic Planning