· Assist manager / management by performing administrative duties on Project Management :
· To support project leaders for administrative tasks on consulting and research projects including preparation of application, documentation of contract, compliance check, arrangement of outsourcing venders, invoicing and receivable collection, preparation of payment, delivery / collection of documents and so on.
· To monitor project status and give heads up to project leaders of any delay or issues and assist project leaders or take necessary actions to properly address the matters.
· To make a necessary logistics arrangement including meeting appointment, business trips, gift and entertainment, expense claim and so on.
· Maintenance of Project Management Rule including forms and control books.
· Assist and Supervise an accounting staff and perform, as a backup, administrative duties on Finance, Accounting and Tax:
· To prepare, control and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports by consulting management, outsourcing vender, if we use, and an external auditor.
· To assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
· To check and verify all the financial transactions related to Project Administration
· To prepare cash flow projection and monitor the position at bank accounts and cash on hand
· To make and implement recommendations to improve accounting process and procedures
· To check and monitor Account Receivable (AR) and Account Payable (AP)
· To assist management to make a business plan and monitor the progress.
· Assist and supervise GA&HR staff on General Affair and HR matters.
· Monitor daily operations by the staffs to supervise.
· Other tasks requested by the management
· Experience in handling Finance, Accounting and Tax
· Experience in handling administrative duties.
· Experience in handling HR matters is preferable.
· Experience in supervising staffs in a capacity of assistant manager or the equivalent
· Education: Bachelor or above (preferably graduated from finance and accounting)
· Positive, proactive and committed to the schedule for the assigned tasks.
· Excellent communication, team working and people skills.
· Leadership to solve problems for the assigned tasks
· Knowledge in Indonesia taxation and having certificated brevet and accounting (AB and C, CAP) is preferable