Our client is a Local Tbk, A Leading Integrated Global Polyester Player Company which has HO located in Jakarta Selatan based and has factory in Karawang & Semarang; currently looking for:
Marketing Intelligence Manager (Polyester Fiber & Filament Yarn), Based at Jakarta (Mega Kuningan)
Manage the business development drive of the value added products through detailed research & analysis of the; Products, User insights & Segments, Technologies, markets (worldwide including Indonesia), competition, customers, commercial aspects, identify new products, find new customers & markets, segmentation & product positioning, formulate product/customer/market focused strategies to develop the business for Value added products, explore down stream business integration opportunities, etc.
· Product-wise & Market-wise in depth Market Research and Analysis to cover User insights, Segments, Technologies, Product features & product performance expectations of the users, Find New products.
· Research & analyse the competiton for each Product, direct & indirect competiton, gap in offerings with the competitor, assess the demand/supply trends, future projection of trends, Risk & challenges, SWOT analysis, business opportunities, formulate product-specific strategy based on customer/segment/market to grow our business.
· Identify business drivers for each specific product & track them, Segmentation, Product positioning, Branding.
· Identify & Drive demand creation initiatives for each Product in the given markets, Find the New customers, Develop new markets.
· Identify & map the downstream business partners for each value added product, Explore new business through downstream integration, identify supply sources & marketing opportunities.
· To handle & coordinate few specific product-based business projects covering market research, business viability evaluation, Risk & cost evaluation, formulating business process & execution.
· Whenever required visit markets, meet customers & downstream business partners to collect necessary market inputs.
· Demonstrate ability to give analytical work on each Product and judgement skills to convey relevant content in a timely manner, demonstrate ability to identity business process issues and give improvement.
· Minimum Bachelor degree, preferable in Statistics/economics/Industrial engineering, preferable post graduate in business or marketing.
· Proven ability to do product-based market research & analysis, develop market strategies focused on products & customer.
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
· Some exposure in textile Industry will be preferred.
· Overall around 10 to 15 years of experience.
· Strong business sense, ability to work independently on multiple projects, strong product management skills.