Our client, a large multinational corporation that provide logistic process automation at warehouses and airports is looking for:
IT/Controls Technical Professional to be based in Balikpapan. Candidate that already lives in Balikpapan is preferred.
Function : IT Supervisor
Reports to : Headquarters Service Contract Manager
Job purpose statement : Maintain and improve all IT related to the conveyor system on site
Status : 2 Months’ Probation and yearly contract until 2021
· Hands on IT management on site.
· Decreases response time when controls appear to have problems.
· Solve unique but definite problems.
· Control alignment will be optimized with the headquarters
· Works systematically: applies well known methods, techniques and tooling to
achieve concrete and known results.
· Offers professional arguments as the basis for making choices and for convincing the people concerned.
· Improvement of work processes calls for attention continuously.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of conveyor system related IT systems
- Contact point with headquarter IT departments and control support
- IT configuration management
- Change management on IT level
- Initiate and execute improvement actions
Qualification and abilities:
· IT systems or Computer Engineering (middle technical level)
· Experience in SQL and My SQL Server
· Good people skills for communicating with customer, onsite team & headquarters
· Good verbal and oral skills in English language
· Commercial attitude
· Problem solving skills
· Power of persuasion
List of key activities:
· Solve IT related problems
· Maintain and archive releases, versions and updates
· Implement software updates and patches
· First line support for the hotline