JAC International is part of JAC Recruitment Indonesia, an International Recruitment Firm that run the business in Indonesia since 2002. We provide recruitment services to clients from various industries. Our specializations are: Consumer & Services, IT / E-Commerce, Manufacturing – Chemical, Manufacturing – Automation & FMCG, Chinese Desk and EPC & Natural Resources.
Currently, one of our clients, is Asia’s leading independent energy, resource and infrastructure advisory firm. With a 19 year track record advising major corporates, financial institutions and governments in the Asia Pacific region, is looking for:
- Involve in every phase of a consulting engagement, from pre-proposal research through to proposal delivery.
- Provide valuation analysis on specific companies and those within its peer group. This will include producing detailed operating cash flow models, comparative valuations and examining precedent transactions.
- Conduct benchmarking, best practice and other competitor assessment studies.
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations. You will have the opportunity to present results to client and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- Offer marketing and transaction support in devising new strategies that identify and create value for our clients, or in assisting with due diligence processes.
- Undertake extensive market research within the specified industry sector(s).
- Produce presentations and other deal / marketing materials.
- Make internal or client presentations as appropriate.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a numerate subject (e.g. business and finance; economics; science; mathematics; etc.), or those with a strong academic record.
- Creative thinkers and those willing to challenge existing preconceptions.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and comfortable assembling presentations.
- Demonstrable interest in the energy / infra / technology sectors, financial analysis and research.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Any prior experience within investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or within the targeted industry sectors, will be favorably received.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume to our website.